Red Smooth Life ♥

Bonjour!

Welcome to my simple triple blog, i`m Nurul Nabilah Binti Saifulazri. Famous as Bella Azri. Thanks for visited my blog, nice to meet you, Do follow :)




Big Claps

Template: Aina Syaza
Editor:Bella Azri
Other: WeHeartIt Photobucket
A New Life :D !

I told good bye to that old life ,
A new life I am living now ,
I told good bye to that old me ,
Now I am a new person ,
You haven’t seem me since ,
I don’t need any medication anymore ,
It is a miracle that my depression is gone ,
And that ,
I am free ,
And I don’t have it anymore ,
A new life ,
I am enjoying it ,
Because I am ,
Meeting new people ,
A new life ,
Full of new friends ,
A new life to share with that someone that I love ,
A new life ,
And ,
I don’t want to miss another day ,
After all a new life is here ,
For now I will be single .


I want a freedom like a bird :DD


Older Post | Newer Post
Angel Wing Heart